Cooking is an art that calls for precision and accuracy for one to prepare the best meals. For this reason, it is you have to be a top notch chef to deliver quality servings Evolve Grill. However, we cannot all be high rated chefs to cope with this demands, but on the other hand, we all want to enjoy amazing tasty delicacies. That’s where George Foreman comes in. There is only one machine that will revolutionize your kitchen and leave yah family members licking their fingers after every meal. The George Foreman GRP4800R 4-in-1 Multi-Plate Evolve Grill, Electric Grill is the ultimate choice for your kitchen. The machine comes with three different plates that cater for different functions and the good thing is that you can buy more plates to make the most out of this appliance.
by George Foreman [George Foreman]
- First and foremost the 4-in-1 functionality is just mind-blowing. With this grill, you can cook or grill virtually anything you want to without any limitations. This particular model features three plate types;
- Ceramic plate- for grilling and panini pressing
- A bake dish- for baking and griddling
- A muffin pan- for meatballs, single-servings quiches and much more.
- An adjustable hinge allows you to grill steaks of any size from very thin ones to thick ones.
- The cooking angle can be adjusted based on your preference, if you wish to drain fat from your steak, simply cook in the sloped angle.
- Control is made easy with a digital control display. Here you can view both the time and temperature making the cooking process a breeze.
- Plentiful cooking surface area. What more would anyone need than a grill that allows servings of up to five people? That's your entire family.
- Time is the most precious asset on the planet, and the Evolve doesn’t intend to waste any of it. Thus it preheats fast, and the meals are ready in no time.
- All the grill plates are removable and dishwasher safe and thus cleaning becomes much easy. Additionally, the plates are made of ceramic which is non-stick and durable.
- Includes a Searing option which heats the grill to 500 degrees for 90 seconds and then switching to your set cooking temperature.
So far I can claim to have come across any fault or drawback with the Evolve Grill. It works perfectly well as stated by the manufacturer.
Size and Design.
The George Foreman Evolve weighs 16.4 pounds and measures 8.5 x 15 x 13.5 inches. The design allows versatile cooking angles and thus is the ultimate choice for your kitchen.
There is so much to expect with the George Foreman Evolve. First, the Searing option is great as it helps lock in flavors and juices with overcooking. Most grills promise to do the same but end up overcooking your steak and spoiling the whole experience. With four options to choose from, grilling can never get any better. You now have the freedom to grill anything you want, and it doesn’t stop there. The ceramic plates allow you to cook even the tradition dishes without having to add fats and oils since ceramic is non-stick and most of all durable. With ceramic, cleaning is not a topic of discussion.
The four built-in functions that include; ceramic plates, digital control panel, adjustable angle and the searing option are all that you need to transform the cooking experience in your kitchen. Grab a George Foreman Evolve today and feel the difference.