A good percentage of people, if not all, who are accustomed to grilling or grilled foods always go for charcoal grilled foods. Whether you are just a backyard grilling hero or a top notch chef grilling in major events like weddings, parties or so, there is only one product that is best suited for the job. The Char-Griller 2123 Wrangler 635 Square Inch Charcoal Grill / Smoker is just the perfect size for your patio or deck. Why is this grill the right one for the job? Well, let’s look at some of the advantages and drawbacks if any for this product.
- The Char-griller Wrangler is made of heavy gauge steel and double-reinforced bottom. Thus you are assured of many years of service.
- The grilling grate is made of cast iron which ensures steady and even heat distribution thus your food cooks up well and with little turning. The grates also help to lock in juices and flavors from the food.
- The large side drawer slides out thus allowing you to add charcoal without necessarily removing the grilling grate.
- The Wrangler features three shelves which are ideal for massive storage of spices, utensils as well as the sauce.
- The sturdy support offered by the large round legs ensures the grill is stable and doesn’t swing about.
- There is an easy dump pan for collecting ash which makes cleaning a breeze.
- The best part about this grill is that it features an airtight flanged hood with a heat gauge ensures tenderness.
- Amazingly, you get a large cooking area measuring 635 inches where the main grill covers 435 inches, and you get an addition 200 inches worth of warming space.
There have been a few issues with this grill.
- One of the major problems faced while using this product is that the cast iron may eventually rust if not well taken care of. However, this is something one can avoid with proper maintenance; for instance, you can consider buying heat paint which costs you less that ten dollars n year, constant re-oiling and baking before you start using the grill will cure this problem.
- The other issue is that the grill can catch fire if left greased. There is a simple solution to this; do not leave it greased!!
Size and Design.
The Char-Griller measures 35 x 29 x 50 inches and weighs 86 pounds. It is intelligently designed primarily with the airtight hood which makes heat control easy thus you can choose between low, medium and high heat.
The Wrangler performs better than any other product on this price bracket. Everything works as expected and as described. It big enough to grill for you entire family as well as friends at a party. The cast iron ensures even distribution of heat which helps lock in juices and flavors. You can add a side box to make the perfect smoker. The heat grate can be raised or lowered to adjust the heat level. Additionally, you get side and front racks where you can place all your tools. Cleaning is super easy with the easy dump ash tray doing the most part for you. The rest is just a walk in the park.
The Char-Griller 2123 Wrangler 635 Square Inch Charcoal Grill / Smoker is the ultimate grilling machine that outperforms even the major top rated grills several levels above its budget. I highly recommend you grab one today.